10.29.2006

I don't understand why blogger has to be such a bitch about our breaking up...but for some reason it is just not wanting to cooperate. For that reason there will be so working link. Although I typed everything properly the first time...even when I tried to fix it I kept getting an "Error" message. Something about not excepting the request...why do we have to make computers talk like humans? Why? Why can't they just stick to simple number and letters that I don't understand. Why do they have to use words referring to rejection and my problems...because when it just throughs that stuff up in my face it makes it so much more personal.
You have no pity blogger...therefore I shall move on to greener pastures. A place where any size picture is published and displayed, without a twenty minute wait. Where my posts are not rejected...and where the interfaces aren't quite as nice, but they do.
The new digs are over at www.xanga.com/DannyBen. Stop by for a beer sometime.

1 comment:

AMGL said...

WHy did you break up with blogger?